Monday, January 4, 2010

A Little Catch-up

In the spirit of Becky V's latest blog entry, I have decided to focus on things that I am looking forward to in 2010 and/or we would like to accomplish in to particular order:

--Adam to land a sweet job in medical sales
--Buy a USB cable for my camera. I'm sick of taking awful pictures with my phone.
--Start P90X (an intense workout/eating regime)
--Lose 5-10 pounds
--Attend the temple at least 1-2 times a month
--Enjoy our FREE trip to LA in March with EF
--Enjoy our FREE trip to a tropical resort in the fall with EF (I haven't actually earned this yet but I will)
--Move out of our house and upgrade to something we can grow into
--Buy a second car
--Go camping and several hiking ventures with the kids
--Trip to Utah to visit friends who we haven't seen in years
--Read 1-2 books per month, one fiction, one non-fiction
--Maybe get pregnant????????????????????? What am I saying?
--Attend more live performances
--Spend more time with friends
--Go on more dates
--More consistent scripture study

That's about all I can think of right now. I'm sure I will add to the list as the year progresses.

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

love it, here's to 2010 being a heck of a lot better than 2009!