Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wagon Train rides again

Yesterday I received a very fun letter from one of my crazy friends from the wagon train of 1997, John Lodefink. John is very good about keeping me updated on current or future reenactments. There's actually going to be a reenactment this year from Nauvoo to Winter Quarters May 31-June 28. I really, really wish I could go but it is just not feasible this year. The flier says that the wagon train will be completed in three stages ending in Salt Lake in 2010. So, all you trail lovers out there, get ready for 2010 because we're going baby! Check out the website www.vanfleetwagontrain.com.

3 comments:

Jiles Pfamily said...

Hooray! I had no idea. I am so excited. Lets do it and take our babies too. We will be real pioneers then, right? We should go this summer, pregnant.

jayna said...

angie, great to catch up by reading your blog. i think i may try that recipe... sounds yummy. hope you are doing well!

jayna said...

thank you for the comment! good to hear from you! you, also, are looking beautiful! hope you are doing well. we are trying to have a get together this summer... hope you can make it.