Friday, June 20, 2008

Peg Leg

This is our little broken son. I've started calling him peg leg since I can hear him coming a mile away especially on our hardwood floors.

Trying to walk- he's the picture of misery.
Yes, that is duct tape on his cast. Actually, it's gorilla tape to be exact. He had already worn through the hard outter lining within the first week so we hard to do some minor home repairs.

This is the trick James can do. He especially likes to do it at church to the people sitting behind us. It bothered me at first but now I just laugh. He's crazy. He's already figured out how to get laughs. My favorite is the first picture where he's got his eye lids flipped up and he's got a peg leg. I love the look on his face.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Bless his little heart! He's young to have a peg leg but he looks super adept at walking.