Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cat Cake Recipe

Directions:
1.Bake a cake- any kind will do
2. Frost generously with your favorite frosting
3. Let the cake set overnight on your kitchen countertop
4. Let your two cats sit on top of the cake
5. Scrape the original frosting off cake
6. Refrost with your favorite frosting
7. Serve generous portions

I am not making this up. My sister experienced this surreal experience at her sister-in-law's house first hand. Her sister-in-law, not my sister, was the perpetrator of the crime. Perhaps the sickest thing I've heard in a long time.

7 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I can't believe she actually admitted to refrosting the cake. SICK! Did she tell her guests after they had eaten the tainted cake?

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Just reading this makes me feel ill. LOL

bgprincess said...

i just threw up a little bit in my mouth.... for the love... who would do that?!

Angie said...

No, she didn't tell anyone. It sounded like she really didn't think it was wrong and gross to do that. My sister just happened to witness the act, thankfully. Oddly enough, it's not the same woman who made brownies for her ward potluck using her own breastmilk. Who are these people? This lady was actually very proud that she was able to create a culinary delight with her own milk. Gag!

libertyjed said...

Okay. Seriously. Cat-hair cake and breast-milk brownies? Call Martha Stuart immediately to schedule an intervention! Although MS would probably spin it into some new culinary craze like cat milk crumpets with organic hair sprinkles. Yuck. I am now starting a fast.

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

OMGosh! I totally forgot about the breast milk brownies...not sure how I could forget a story like that. Ewwie!

jayna said...

oh my word. sick. like teri, i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.