Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sorry

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for bailing out on our trip at the last minute. I'm really grateful that you were willing to host a fun little get-together. I wish I could've seen you all last weekend without having to take my little son. I love him, of course, but he tends to make any outing nearly a living hell. I just wasn't in the mood to chase him around. I'm also feeling overwhelmed physically with this pregnancy and I can't wait until this is all over.
On a lighter note, James and I went to the Twin Falls temple open house. This also ended up being a hellish day but James was really excited to see the temple so I guess that made all of the misery worth it. He's still talking about how he got to go inside the temple. Let's just say, there was a close call with the baptismal font and James trying to get in the water. Thankfully, the assistant tour guide carried him a lot of the way and we got cookies afterward. I would've posted some pictures but it was too blasted hot to try to get a picture and I just didn't care anymore by the time we got out. I'm kind of regretting that now. Oh well. I'm glad we went even though James was hard to manage. I'm not sure how much sinks into their little brains at the age of two but every time he sees a picture of the temple he points and says, "Jesus' house." Maybe I'm doing something right after all.

1 comment:

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

Angie, that is great that you all were able to go to the TF Temple. It sounds like James is anxious to get baptized! LOL He is a doll. You will soon be done with this pregnancy and you will have your sweet little princess in your arms.