Monday, December 1, 2008

FHE

I love this book! For those of you that are unfamiliar with the above book, it is the new nursery manual. We decided to use this for our family home evening lessons. Until this little book came along, we rarely held family home evening because we just didn't know how with such little children. These lessons are so great and don't require a lot of preparation. You can easily adapt them for older children as well. We finally feel like FHE is some-what effective. James loves the songs and the pictures that accompany the lessons and calls it his 'Jesus book.' I know many of you have small children and need new ideas for family night. This has worked for us and at a steal of a deal for $5.50 (and FREE shipping) on http://www.lds.org/ you can't go wrong.

2 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I have heard great things about this new manual. I am in the Primary and we are waiting to see it...I guess I will need to purchase one for myself.

Jiles Pfamily said...

we starting using it too and love it! i need to call you. i have been laid off twice in my life and it isn't fun but it is definatel true that sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise.