Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hospital Scenes




Here are some pics of Ruby while she was in the hospital. They were taken with my phone so they aren't very good. The first picture of James and Ruby is really sweet. James missed Ruby a lot and worried about her a lot too. He wasn't allowed in the hospital due to the Swine Flu epidemic (no one under 14 allowed) and so he didn't get to see her for about a week. We finally just brought him in because we were the only ones in pediatrics. They were so excited to see each other. They just stood and looked at each other and laughed and laughed. It was so cute. It was the happiest I had seen Ruby in a long time. She looked so cute in her little hospital gown--poor little baby.
The last picture was taken right after her first surgery. She doesn't have any clothes on because she was burning up with a 103-104 temperature.

4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am so glad she is doing better! So cute and so sad at the same time.

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

Poor Miss Ruby :( I'm so glad that she is back to her normal self...........well, I guess she has more rage now....I keep imagining her taking her sucker out during church and throwing across the room. Makes me laugh every time!

Helen said...

Pulls at my heart strings...glad she is better and it was nothing more serious, for sure.

The VIPs said...

aww, so sad