Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shows

I know this is a lame post but now that it's winter I find myself watching a bit more tv.

Some shows I am really enjoying this season are, in no particular order:

1. Modern Family on ABC Wednesday nights. Funny and original.
2. The Office, of course, but doesn't seem as funny this season.
3. Community. I enjoy this one a lot.
4. Parks and Rec. This show has really redeemed itself this season. Much, much better this year.
5. 30 Rock. Love Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin.
6. Heroes
7. Biggest Loser
8. Conan
9. I never thought I would say this but I actually enjoy tuning in to the Jay Leno show now and then.
10. House Hunters International
11. Psych. I'm excited for the new season to start in January!
12. Jeopardy

As for James, he's really into Bob the Builder these days. He goes around the house all day singing, "Bob the Builder can we fix it? Bob the Builder! Yes we can! Working together to get the job done." I personally find the show extrememly boring. At least The Wiggles were somewhat entertaining.

1 comment:

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

Man I hope he gets it! I hope he gets it! (singing this of course!)