Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In the Mood

Just haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Probably because I feel like I have everything and nothing to say all at the same time.

Some funny things James has said lately that I want to remember:
"Well, Heavenly Father wants you to be naked with the door open." After I stepped out of the shower and found the front door wide open.
"Mom, why is that lady in a wheelbarrow?" After noticing a woman in a wheelchair at the store.

Our lives have been pretty boring lately. I think we will know this week about THE job we have been waiting for for the last eight months.

I got most of the garden planted--corn, tomatoes, peppers (variety), green beans, and carrots. I still need to plant some pumpkins, cilantro, and basil. We'll see how it all turns out.

We also broke down and bought a trampoline. It was such a good deal we couldn't turn it down. The added entertainment for James has been nice plus it feels good knowing he's getting some exercise and enjoying the outdoors.

I am loving this weather. I wish it could be like this every day. I'm not anxious for the inevitable hot weather.

3 comments:

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

I hope you get it :)

Bluestripe55 said...

Why am i in Arizona!! The weather sounds so nice. I shouldn't complain because the weather is nice for this time of year and i can't expect cool weather for 5 to 6 mos. Also, i am so jealous of your garden. It sounds great! Can't wait to see you and your kids!

RalphMariedeLargo said...

Join me to abolish Genocide-Abortion.
sincerely, rm'l