Thursday, July 21, 2011


You say good-bye...
and I say hello.

We sold one of our Subaru's tonight so we could purchase this little beauty. We are picking it up tomorrow. I love my Subaru but I'm excited to have some extra room and with the baby coming we really didn't have a choice. An SUV with third-row seating was not an option for me. It seems like it would be a pain in the bum to try to wrestle kids into the back seat. No thanks. I'll take the less-cool mini van any day. We (I)have had my eye on an MPV for a while now but they are super hard to find. We called on this one within two hours of it's posting on Craigslist, drove it that day and bought it. It's a 2006, 55,000 miles on it for only $9100. The interior is impeccable. I almost hate to let my kids ride in it. The mom who owns it never let her kids eat in the car. I think I may be adopting that rule now, or at least non-colorful, non-staining items. And seat covers are first on my list to buy.

3 comments:

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

YAY!!! A new van! Can't wait to see it :)

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Congratulations and welcome to the minivan club. I have been proudly driving one since 2003.

Jana said...

Nice! We're starting to look at minivans; that one sounds like a great deal, good job!