Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There's a Clumsy Lover in all of Us

Last Saturday night, we put the kids to bed and headed downtown for some fiddlin', bluegrass, and celtic-rockin' good time. The Clumsy Lovers is one of my favorite bands. Their music is fun and upbeat and you can't keep yourself from dancing to it. The guy on the left can really wail on the banjo and mandolin. The crowd was lively and everyone was dancing and having so much fun. My brother and his wife met us at the show and they were hooked! They loved it and can't wait for them to come back. I've turned many friends into fans since their music appeals to all types. I must be getting old because I was exhausted by the time we got home at midnight. We haven't stayed out that late since before we got married I think. Anyway, you can check out some of their music at www.clumsylovers.com or you can check them out on facebook. I highly recommend them. It's definitely feel-good music and who can't use a little of that these days?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love bluegrass music! I agree that concerts make me feel old. If I can't sit during some or all of the concert then my back aches and I feel quite geriatric. Glad you two had a date!

The VIPs said...

10 bucks?? Awesome! Thank you!