Saturday, September 19, 2009

James and Ruby

James never ceases to amaze me. His memory is so keen. Tonight while brushing his teeth he recited half of the sacrament prayer. It came out of nowhere. Think your kids aren't listening in church? Think again.
Last week while eating at my in-laws, Adam's brother said something was stupid and James turned to him and said, "Damn it, Aaron, don't say stupid. It's a bad word. You know better than that. How many times do I have to tell you?"
By the way, Ruby took her first steps tonight at the Elder's Quorum activity. She just stood up and took three steps. Hip-hip-hooray! I'm excited for Ruby not to have dirty hands and knees anymore.

2 comments:

Cara said...

James' comments are hilarious. :)

The VIPs said...

we love reading about the things that come out of James'(do I need another s here? I'm copying Cara and leaving it off) mouth. : )