Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wishin' and Hopin' and Prayin'





I am dreaming about this place today. I really wish I was there on beautiful Coco Cay. Most of all, I wish I was well again. I wish I didn't have to throw up anymore. I wish that I didn't have an ear infection on top of nausea. I wish Ruby didn't have a fever and an ear infection. I wish James would stop acting like a little psycho. I wish I could give Adam the time and attention he needs and deserves rather than half-closed eyes and a face filled with absolute apathy because I'm too sick to care about anything right now. I know this is not upbeat and I should probably only post things that are positive because I wouldn't want anyone to think I am human or anything. Anyway, I'm just very depressed today. It's been almost 2 months of misery, absolute misery. I don't want to be a sick, cranky mom anymore. I don't want to be an absent wife anymore. I just want my life back. The fun, care-free life of a person who enjoys good health. Maybe someday I'll be that person again. But not today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really glad you're human. Sorry about the rest of it, but there's always an end somewhere right?

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

I'm just so excited for Adam's job interview!!! I dream about that place all the time. I don't think Owen believes me about how beautiful it is there!!! I hope you feel better soon. And when you said Jame's was a little psycho, I laughed out loud!!