Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still here...barely

There has been so much going on in our lives over the past month or so.

*We moved into Adam's grandma's house in southeast Boise and are sharing the house with Adam's cousin Kelly.

*I am about 10 weeks pregnant and seriously wish I was dead. It has been so awful. It has to be the highest form of torture to have to force yourself to eat while gagging and fighting off vomiting at the same time. It's such a horrendous thing. I've lost 10lbs so far. I'm not sure why some women are more sick than others because, no offense, but feeling 'a little queasy and a little nauseous' just doesn't count. I'm so sick of throwing up and tired of gagging in public places. I've been so fortunate to be able to go to my mom's house almost every day and she helps with the kids. Adam is such a wonderful, helpful, caring husband and father. I know the sickness is getting old for him too. Living with Kelly has also been really good. She has helped with the kids in the evenings and is so good with them. It was a blessing that we moved when we did because it was less than a week later and I was slammed with debilitating nausea. The timing could not have been more perfect.
Mind you, I'm not complaining about being pregnant itself. We are excited and very grateful to be able to have another baby. We know that we are very lucky. Baby is due Nov 26 and I'm pretty sure it's a boy and doc guessed that it's a boy but only time will tell.

*Adam has his job interview for the Sioux Falls position next week in Omaha. We're excited but nervous as we have been through this with the same company twice before.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Wow - congrats on the new baby and good luck with overcoming "morning" sickness and getting the job.

jayna said...

here's to hoping he gets the job!!! sioux falls???!!!? what an adventure!

here's to hoping that the sickness for you will let up.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Congratulations on baby #3! I hope the sickness goes away soon, and I hope the interview goes well too! Hang in there...so glad you have some help with your kids while you are feeling crappy.

Jana said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! And morning sickness (aka constant sickness) is wretched, I'm sorry. I'm glad that you've had some good help, though - hopefully the second trimester is better to you!!

A said...

WOW! I'm behind the times. Congrats on baby #3. So very very exciting. Hope you are feeling better now that it's been a couple weeks since you shared your news.