Monday, October 20, 2008

Did She Say What I Think She Said?

I have another gem of a story from my darling sister, the same sister who supplied me with the cat stories. This story also comes from her quirky in-laws. It is a true story.

I believe it was my sister's sister-in-law who decided to share her testimony one fast Sunday about her husband's recent surgery on his scrotum. She went on and on about his scrotum surgery. When she was done her husband immediately got up and said, "I had surgery on my sternum."
I love that story.

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

oh my good night I just had to be careful to not spit chocolate milk on the computer. Way, way funny

Cara said...

Thanks for sharing. It must have been hilarious to be there. :)

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

TEEEHEEE! That is HI-larious! Poor guy, lol.