Friday, October 17, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin

I love this time of year and I especially love pumpkins. They're so friendly and colorful and cheery. I love the smell of fresh pumpkin as I'm scooping out its innards. Indeed, I'm kind of on a pumpkin kick this week. On Wednesday I made a batch of pumpkin spice cookies and I pretty much ate the entire batch by myself. I know Adam only had a few and James didn't really like them and yet they somehow magically disappeared by the next morning. Hello! The same day I also made casserole in a pumpkin. It was alright. I didn't eat the whole thing thankfully. I think I was too busy eating the cookies. I could go for some right now. My sister bought pumpkin chocolate bread from Great Harvest the other and I really had to restrain myself from eating more than one slice. I must be vitamin A deficient or something because I'm still craving more pumpkin delights!

2 comments:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I have a good recipe for pumpkin cake. It's is so good. Love it!!

The VIPs said...

pumpkin chocolate chip anything is heaven