Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Bash










Here are scenes from James' fourth birthday party. We had a family party on Sunday. On Monday we had a friend party. I invited all of his friends from his primary class and a few cousins. It was fun but of course it ended up being the hottest day of the year. We started at the park and had cupcakes, a fire truck pinata, presents, and pin the fire dog on the fire truck. It was fun and I'm glad I set the time fore 10am before it got really hot.
Then we all went to the fire station for the tour. I think the kids enjoyed the fire station tour even though the fireman was a little too chatty for 3-4 year old kids. The kids each got to sit/stand in the truck for a minute. Fortunately, James was well-behaved. He got a lot of very nice presents. I think it turned out well for my first kid party. It was a little stressful but I think it turned out well.

2 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Looks like a fun party! Kid parties are always hard and stressful. Ruby is a doll!

Jiles Pfamily said...

Fun! Wish we lived near each other.