Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday Ideas

I've been thinking a lot about James' upcoming 4th birthday at the end of the month. I have some ideas brewing. Since he's sooo into firetrucks and fireman I thought it would be fun to have a group tour at the fire station with all of his little church/preschool age friends. I think they would like it. I don't know. What do you guys think? The tour would last about 45 minutes and then I thought we could go to a park that's close and do fire truck cupcakes and play fireman games. There are some fun fire truck themed birthday goodies. Hmmmm... just thinking.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Do it! I bet he and his buddies would love it!

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

that's a great idea. maybe you can get something from the firestation too...they might give out stuff & you can get each one with a picture with a fireman maybe? then you can have them do a coloring activity or something at the park & then give them those pictures? an idea. everythign red/yellow. like pizza & cheese or cheese & tomatoes, watermelon, etc. for a snack.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Sounds like fun, take a few extra adults to help out. It will be a party he will surely remember. I have a few birthday parties to plan in the next month too.

The VIPs said...

love it!